pascucci.ee terms of sale
The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods and services between the buyer of the pascucci.ee e-store (hereinafter the Buyer) and the e-store manager LEKIDI OÜ, Reg.code: 14067025, business address: Lootsi 8, 10151, Tallinn, Harjumaa, Republic of Estonia (hereinafter the Seller).
1. In the seller’s e-shop, it is possible to buy online only those goods with the link “Add to cart”. The price of the goods or the availability of the goods may change in real time and without prior notice. If the Buyer has submitted the order before changing the respective terms, the terms of the contract valid at the time of the order shall apply to the Buyer. The seller has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded through the e-store without sanctions and not to deliver the ordered goods or provide the service if the goods have run out of stock, if the price or features of the goods are displayed incorrectly in the e-store due to a system error. If it is not possible to fill the order in the e-shop, the Buyer will be contacted and the paid amount will be refunded.
2. On the shopping cart page, the Buyer can change the content of the shopping cart if he wishes. After entering the delivery address and confirming the order, the contents of the shopping cart can no longer be changed and the shopping cart will be emptied of products. If the Buyer cancels the order after entering the order, the goods must be re-selected in the shopping cart. If the order and contact details have been filled in correctly, payment can be started.
3. In the seller’s e-shop, you can pay for the selected goods via the e-banking link of the following banks: Swedbank, SEB bank, Luminor bank, Swedbank, LHV bank and Paypal. You can also pay for the goods by credit card, transfer or installment. The transfer must include the number and reference number of the invoice on which the transfer is based. All transactions made in the Seller’s e-shop are settled in euros and include 20% VAT.
4. If the order is not paid for within 5 working days from the placing of the order, the Seller’s e-shop has the right to cancel the order.
5. After adding the goods to the shopping cart, it is possible to continue browsing other goods or enter an order. After paying for the goods (making a bank transfer), the order confirmation will be displayed on the Buyer’s screen.
6. Orders submitted in the pascucci.ee e-store will be reviewed on the same day as the amount paid for the order is received in the Seller’s bank account.
7. The goods will be delivered to the delivery address entered in the order at the agreed time according to the availability of the goods. The goods are handed over only to the Buyer. Find out more about the transport conditions here. The goods will be transferred to a third party only in agreement with the Buyer. The goods are usually delivered to the Buyer within 1-3 working days after receipt of payment for the order to the Seller’s account. In the case of special orders, the invoice indicates the arrival date of the product.
8. The consumer has the right to notify the Seller of the wish to withdraw from the contract and demand a refund of the full amount paid within 14 days from the receipt of the goods or placing an order, if the goods have not yet reached the consumer. Purchased goods cannot be returned if the ordered goods have been made taking into account the personal needs of the consumer. The returned goods must not have been used and must be in the original packaging.
The direct cost of returning the goods must be borne by the consumer. The consumer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has returned the goods within the aforementioned period.
In the event of deterioration of the goods to be returned, the consumer shall be liable for the reduction in value due to the use of the goods if he has used the goods in a manner other than that necessary to ascertain their nature, characteristics and functioning. In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the consumer may handle and use them only as he is normally allowed to do in a shop.
To return the goods, an e-mail must be sent to email@example.com The letter must contain the following information: order number, returned goods and current account to which the money will be returned. The amount paid for the goods shall be returned to the consumer’s current account immediately, but not later than within 14 days as of the receipt of the withdrawal application. If the return has not reached the Seller within the specified term or the consumer has not submitted proof that he has returned the thing, the Seller has the right to delay.
You can find the return application form here: form
9. The Seller is responsible for the non-conformity of the purchased goods within 2 years from the delivery of the goods to the Buyer. In the case of sale of goods to a consumer, it is presumed that the non-compliance with the terms of the contract within 6 months from the date of delivery to the customer existed at the time of delivery, unless such presumption is inconsistent with the nature of the thing or defect. The Buyer undertakes to notify the Seller of the non-conformity of the goods as soon as possible, but not later than within 2 months of its discovery, ie to submit a claim.